• Non-hardening and non-cracking
• Minimum surface preparation
• Resistant to water, salt, acidic/alkaline components
• Protection of new or rusted surfaces
• Service temperature about -10⁰C to +65⁰C Main uses:
The primer applies on surface to displace surface moisture and acts as a bonding agent prior to wrapping with anti-corrosion Polywrap Tape. Polywrap Primer can be applied on new surfaces or corroded one, in presence of moisture.
Remove loose particles, contaminants, corrosion products and sharp edges using an abrasives tools such as manual, electric or wire brushes to achieve a minimum finishing of ST2.
Apply Polywrap Primer by hand or brush with a minimum thickness of 100 microns to provide a suitable sub layer.
Note: Polywarp Primer is not recommended if the coating is exposed to strong solvents.