• ۱۰۰% solid, without VOC
• Resistant against diluted alkalis, petroleum products, salts and water
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Very low permeability
• Very good chemical resistance
• Fast reactivity and low cure time
• Applicable in wide temperatures
• Fast back to service
• Excellent adhesion and toughness on metal substrates
• Excellent durability at industrial and marine environments
• Resistant to water, impact and abrasion
• Good weather resistance
• High build, can be applied to high thickness in one layer
• No need to primer
Main uses :
• Coating based on thermoset plastic for buried pipelines
• External pipeline coating for buried, immersed in brackish water
• External coatings for elbow, valves, joints, fittings …, buried or immersed in sea or fresh water or exposed conditions
• Piles and structure coating of steel piers
• Coating of Cast iron pipes
• Lining of tanks designed to contain industrial or brackish water , crude oil
• External / internal coat for sea water inlets
• Coating of equipment in power plants, petrochemical units, refineries
• Anti-corrosion coating to protect exterior of valves
Application Guide Direction
Surface preparation :
Surface preparation should include sand blast, grate blast, shot blast… cleaning up to Sa2.5 grade and to a minimum of 50-70 microns anchor profile. Then remove dusts by blowing compressed dry and clean air. During blasting operation and coating application, the substrate temperature should be 3˚C more than dew point.
High relative humidity may affect adhesion negatively. So maximum allowed relative humidity would be 85%. In some cases pre heating of pipes may be needed. The substrate must be coated max in 4 hours after sand blasting, if not, the surface preparation process must be done again.
POLYPIPE HOMA-11 must not be diluted at all. Use polyurethane thinner T-900 for purge line and flushing of equipment.
Part A is thoroughly mixed with suitable mixer until a homogeneous mixture and color is obtained.
This material must be applied utilizing high-pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment. Leave the cut backs (about 75 mm) uncoated. In other cases, such as couplings all the surface will be coated.
– Limitation :
Do not open the packages till application time. Should be stored in a sealed container after opening. Minimum immersing or burying time is 4-6 hours after application.
– Storage :
12 months in factory delivered, unopened drums. Keep away from extreme heat, freezing, and moisture. The use of drum heaters is encouraged to reduce material viscosity at low temperatures.
Conformity to EN 10290