• ۱۰۰% solid, without VOC
• Resistant against diluted alkalis, petroleum products, salts and water
• Excellent corrosion protection
• Very low permeability
• Fast reactivity and cure time
• Applicable in wide temperatures
• Fast back to service
• Excellent resistance against cathodic disbondment
• Excellent adhesion and hardness on steel substrates
• Resistant to impact and abrasion, and mechanical stresses
• High build, can be applied to high thickness in one layer
• No need to primer
Main uses :
• External pipeline coating for buried, immersed in sea or fresh water, or exposed conditions
• External coatings for elbow, valves, joints, fittings …, buried or immersed in sea or fresh water.
• Piles and structure coating of steel piers
• Lining of tanks designed to contain industrial or brackish water , crude oil
• External / internal coat for sea water inlets
• Coating of equipment in power plants, petrochemical units,
Application guide direction:
– Surface preparation :
Surface preparation should include blast cleaning (sand blast, grit blast, shot blast… ) up to Sa 2 1/2 grade and to a minimum of 50-70 microns anchor profile. Then remove dusts by blowing compressed dry air. During blasting operation and coating application, the substrate temperature should be 3˚C more than dew point.
High relative humidity may affect adhesion negatively. So maximum allowed relative humidity would be 85%. In some cases pre heating of pipes may be needed. The substrate must be coated max in 8 hours after sand blasting, if not, the surface preparation process must be done again.
Polypipe HOMA-02 must not be diluted at all. Use appropriate solvent for purge line and flushing of the machine. Thoroughly mix Polypipe HOMA-02 part A with an appropriate mixer until a homogeneous mixture and color is obtained.
This material must be applied utilizing high-pressure, heated plural component spray proportioning equipment. Leave the cut backs uncoated.
It is recommended to Wash the surface before and after sand blasting, if the salt amount of surface is exceeded the limit.
– Limitation :
Do not open the packages till application time. Should be stored in a sealed container after opening.
Minimum immersing or burying time is 4-6 hours after application.
– Equipment clean up :
Cured product may be disposed of without restriction. The un-cured Isocyanate and resin portions should be mixed together and disposed of in a normal manner. “Drip-free”
Containers should be disposed of according to local environmental laws and ordinances.
– Storage :
24 months in factory delivered, unopened drums. Keep away from extreme heat, freezing, and moisture.
– Warning :
This product may cause allergic problems when contacts with skin or inhaled. Special clothes, masks and gloves should be utilized during spraying process. Protective creams and glosses should be used in order to protect skin and eyes, respectively.