Polygum Polyseal Tape
PolySeal Tape is a high quality bituminous SBS modified prefabricated membrane.
It’s available with non-woven polyester and fiberglass tissue reinforcements.
Outer layer: Polyethylene film or mineral powders.
Inner layer: Polyethylene film.
- Impermeable to water
- High flexibility
- High tensile strength
- Excellent resistant against tearing, cracking, impact and hydrostatic pressures
- Ability to maintain flexibility in cold conditions
- Dimensional stability while heated.
- Resistance against weathering and UV
- Excellent adhesion to steel and concrete substrates
- Insulation of welding joints
- Sealing of expansion and construction joints
- Sealing of concrete pipe joints
|Tensile strength at ۲۵% Elongation (Kg/5cm)||In length > 40
In width > 31
|Tensile strength at max Elongation (Kg/5cm)||In length > 53
In width > 37
|Tear strength (Kg.f)||In length > 27.5
In width > 27
(Weight loss: 0.29)
|Weight per sqm||(4±۰.۲) Kg/m2|
|Flexibility in cold conditions||-10 °c>|
|Heat stability||+110 °c<|
Application Guide Direction:
The membrane should be installed by means of a torch. Underneath of the membrane should be heated to a level that bitumen is melted superficially and the reinforcement layer is not disturbed.
Overlaps should be then reheated from the top and resealed with a trowel to ensure seam integrity.
Store standing in closed conditions in (۵-۳۵) °C