- Retains flexible at low temperatures
- Good weathering resistance in all climatic conditions
- Resistant to water, sea water, sewage
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Elongation at break >1000%
Polyflex is used to provide a flexible and
long-lasting seal in joints for:
- Concrete roads and parking structures
- Runways and taxiways
- Roofs and terraces
- Potable water reservoirs and tanks
- Pools, dams…
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any loose particles
Priming: Apply one coat of Polygum primer. Then leave the primed surface for 1 to 12 hours.
Heat up Polyflex HM3000 in an agitated oil-jacketed boiler until a soft and pourable material is achieved.
By melting pourer or metal edge vessels.
Clean all the equipment immediately after use.
Do not put in contact with coal tar. In joints subject to water pressure ensure adequate reinforcing and backing.
24 month in well-sealed containers
Conformity ASTM D1190