is used for repairing of asphalt and concrete cracks, filling joints and preventing water ingress and freezing in roads.
- prevents water penetration into sub-base of asphalt
- Excellent adhesion to asphalt and concrete without need to any primer
- High resistance against weathering
- Good adhesion and reversibility, stresses tolerant where adjusted to expansion and contraction in asphalt and concrete layers
- Applicable in different climate
- Good abrasion resistance
- Filling surface cracks in streets and urban and suburban roads, runways, parking lots
- Waterproofing and filling all cracks and joints in asphalt for protection of old asphalts
- Joint sealing of canals and hydraulic structures
- As a heat adhesive for fixing steel, concrete and wood segments
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from dust and loose particles. For better penetration, open fine cracks with cutting.
Heat up Crakseal HM1000 in an agitated oil-jacketed boiler until a soft and pourable material is achieved.
Heat transmission should be controlled with thermostat otherwise overheating of material may cause it to solid before application.It is recommended to melt a small quantity of material in boiler afterward add rest of material gradually. Finally pour the melted material into cracks and joints with a melter/pouring device.
Use gloves and glasses during application .In case of contact with eyes, wash the eyes immediately with water.