It’s a two-component-product based on polyurethane, which can be used as the seamless industrial flooring on concrete floors in heavy duty industries.
- Resistant against organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, solvents, oils, fats. . .
- Good flexibility
- Good weathering properties
- Flooring in sport complexes
- Heavy duty areas
- Concrete floors subject to tension, vibration, impact…
|Abrasion resistance||<30mg loss @1000 cycle|
|color||available up on request|
|Impact resistance||>15 J|
|Pot life||25ºC- 45 min
45ºC- 15 min
|Dust free time(@25̊c)||2-4 hrs|
|Post curing time(@25̊c)||12 hrs|
|Full curing time||+20ºC@ 7 days|
Application Guide Direction:
The surface should be clean, free from contamination, dust, loose particles, prepare the concrete surface with grinder or scratcher. Use clean equipments and tools.
Mix ratio –by 300-500 rpm agitator or drill until a homogenous liquid achieves. Use trowels, rollers or spray for application.
- While application the surface humidity should be less than 4% and ambient humidity less than 70%
- The surface temperature while application shouldn’t 2-3 ºc more than dew point.
A component: 12 months
B component: 12 months
In dry condition, +5 ºC to +35ºC, not exposed to direct sun light.