It’s based on epoxy resin and polyamine hardener. It has excel and adhesion, very good water resistance , chemical resistance and can be applied as seamless flooring on concrete or steel floors.
- Very good adhesion to steel & concrete surfaces
- High resistance against water , chemicals , oil , acids , alkalis , gasoline …
- Protect the environmental against contamination , concrete dust….
- Good resistance against thermal tolerance
- Good abrasion and compression resistance
- High strength
- Concrete floorings in workshops , ware houses , food processing factories , chemical , medical ,electrical , weaving , military , industries
- Flooring in hospitals , factories , airports , industrial areas , . . .
|Color||available up on request|
|Mixing Ratio by weight||A/B=5.5/1|
|Mixing Ratio by volume||A/B=3/1|
|Density (A+B)||1.70±۰.۱ gr/cm3|
|Consumption||3.4 Kg/ m2/
(2 mm thickness)
|Over coating interval||8 hrs @ 25°c|
|Curing method||Chemical reaction|
|Shelf life||12 months
In closed containers , not exposed to direct sun light in 5-30ºc
B: 3 Kg
|Pot life||20 min @ 40°c
50 min @ 25°c
|Dust free time(@25̊c)||2-4 hrs|
|Post curing time(@25̊c)||12 hrs|
|Full curing time||7 days|
Application Guide Direction:
The surface should be hard. Use scratcher or grinder to get better profiles and better adhesion.
Then remove dusts with vacuum or blowing. Apply concrete primer PFEP-2168. After primers tack free time fill the pours with Epoxy mastic PFEP-2235.
Remove all dirt , dusts , oils , grease , chloride salts , sulfate salts , loose particles , . . . by washing with solvents , detergents , . . .
Do sand blasting for removing rust and getting better profile. Remove all irregularities with hammer, grinder,…
Ambient temperature while application should be between 10- 50ºc
Mix 2components with agitator until a homogenous liquid achieves. Pour the mined compound on the floor and spread it with trowel or roller.
After application clean the tools with Epoxy thinner T-950.
12 months in closed containers, not exposed to direct sun light in 5-30ºc