• Very good adhesion to steel & concrete surfaces
• High resistance against water, chemicals, oil, acids, alkalis, gasoline …
• Protect the environmental against contamination, concrete dust….
• Good resistance against thermal tolerance
• Good abrasion and compression resistance
• High strength
• Can be washed and cleaned
• Concrete floorings in workshops, ware houses, food processing factories, chemical, medical, electrical, weaving, military, industries
• Flooring in hospitals, factories, airports, industrial areas , . . .
- surface preparation:
The surface should be hard. Use scratcher or grinder to get better profiles and better adhesion.
Then remove dusts with vacuum or blowing. Apply concrete primer PFEP-2168. After primers tack free time fill the pores with Epoxy mastic PFEP-2235.
If the primer surface is completely dry, its surface must be activated by MEK or T-950 solvent in order to increase the adhesion between layers.
- Ambient condition:
Ambient temperature while application should be between +10 to +50ºc
Mix component A with agitator until a homogenous liquid achieves, then 2 components mix thoroughly (by specified mixing ratio according to packages and instruction) until a homogenous mixture obtains. Pour the mined compound on the floor and spread it with suitable instruments such as trowel or roller. Removing the air pocket operations are performed 3 times at intervals of 15 minutes to achieve a smooth and uniform layer. Small damaged or unpainted area can be repaired bush. All tools should be washed with Epoxy thinner T-950. Storage:
12 months in closed containers, not exposed to direct sun light in 5-30ºc