For a century now, DENSO Group Germany represents experience, quality and reliability for corrosion prevention and sealing technology. The success of the internationally leading corporation is based on the development of the “DENSO-Tape”,
which was already patented in 1927 as the first product worldwide for the passive corrosion prevention of pipelines. Since then, the DENSO Group Germany establishes and guar-antees the highest quality standards with technically trend-setting products. Research, development and production take place exclusively in Germany. Our employees continuously implement safe and individual solutions in a personal cooperation with the customer.
For operating temperatures up to +70 °C (158 °F).
▪ Three-layer system equivalent to 3LPE.
▪ DIN-DVGW approved system: C 60 UV (EN 12068, DIN 30672).
▪ Lower preheating temperature than comparable competitive products.
▪ Outstanding peel strength and lap shear strength.
▪ Approval a.o. by Gaz de France (France), Enagás (Spain) and GOST R (Russia).
▪ Compatible with factory coatings made of PE, PP, FBE, PU and bitumen.