It provides high performance, excellent corrosion resistance, good adhesion, good UV resistance and mechanical properties. PFPU-4110 is compatible with epoxy and polyurethane coating systems.
- High adhesion and hardness on metal substrates
- Excellent UV resistance
- Excellent durability in marine and industrial environments
- High water-, impact- and abrasive resistance
- Good weather resistance
- Coating of metal and marine structures, bridges, external surface of tanks, ship body and decks
- Metal structures in chemical and petrochemical industries, power plants
- Tanks and pipes in wastewater treatment plants
- As a UV protective layer on Epoxy and Polyurethane systems
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from contaminants, grease, dust, rust, moisture and any loose particles. The contamination result in decrease adhesion. Cleaning process is done using proper washing agents. The surface should be prepared well, if the paint is applied directly on the surface. Over coating interval should be respected if the paint has been applied multi-layer.
After surface preparation, part A was stirred separately, then two components should be thoroughly mixed (according the mixing ratio) by using a suitable mixer until a homogenous solution is achieved. The paint can be diluted with T-900 thinner gradually while mixing.
PFPU-4110 is applied using conventional air or airless spray, immersion, brush and roller. Small damaged or unpainted area can be repaired by bush. Using suitable ventilation is necessary while paint application is done in close places.
All tools should be washed with T-900 thinner after the application.
Ambient temperature should be in range of +10 ºC to +50 ºC during paint application.
12 months, in unopened package & protect from direct sun light and heat source at +5 ºC to +30 ºC.